May 17, 2016

MTN WEEKLY 2016 #11

I've been procrastinating (hard) with my blog these days, but when I do get around to it, I tend to do it all at once, so I guess that evens it out. This time, it's updating my MTN weekly posts. I've been keeping at it for a while now, although I must admit, I have strayed to other projects too. I never seem to be able to stick to one these days, and the only one I seem to keep around is my messy 'everything-in-one' notebook. But I'll save that for another post. This week's MTN spread goes from the 2nd of May to the 9th of May (and that's a long time ago):



It was Star Wars Day on the 4th, so of course I had to include a BB8 stencil in it. Throw in some stamps from Kelly Purkey's shop found here, some alphas, pressed leaves and stamps, you've got a complete layout to go

No comments:

Post a Comment