March 31, 2016

PROJECT LIFE 2016: WEEK 8

I decided to mix things up a little for week 8 and have to say, I'm glad I did, because it turned out better than expected. I have yet to actually finish it entirely, but it's coming together quite perfectly and thought I'd document it either way. Here's a little look:


I decided to go for a full 6x12" page on the right because for one, the week was absolutely bland - nothing exciting happened and that was reflected on my pictures. So in order to cut down the amount of photos I needed to document, I thought a full page layout would do the trick - which it did!

Here's a little close up:


I ended up using Project Life cards printed from the Project Life App and papers from Maggie Holmes' shine collection. As you can see, I haven't exactly done much to it, but the gold alphas has made everything tie in perfectly. I can't wait to finish it off!

No comments:

Post a Comment