March 27, 2016

PROJECT LIFE 2016 WEEK 6

Hi there, it's been a while, hasn't it? My apologies; I've just been a little preoccupied (and admittedly, a tad bit lazy) to update my blog, and so to make up for it, here comes a daily update on all my Project Life, Bullet Journal and MTN weekly posts thus far, starting with Project Life 2016, Week 6:

This week came together easier than expected - the main colours from my photos were brown, white and black, so everything just seemed to pop without having too many embellishments. I mainly used white stickers from Sn@p and alphas from Kelly Purkey. And because I wanted to the alphas to be a solid white, I coloured in the alpha outline with my Posca white marker

Here are some up close pictures:


I must admit, this little corner of the spread would have to be my favourite though: I love the contrast between the white stickers and the brown colours of the photos and how it pops:


No comments:

Post a Comment