February 29, 2016

PROJECT LIFE 2016: WEEK 4 & 5

Week 4
So the Project Life journey continues: I particularly like this week's layout due to the white spaces I've allocated in it.


I didn't use as many stamps as I did previously, and because I had a Project Life card with wording already on it, I didn't stamp any on my photos to prevent it from looking so cluttered with the many phrases.

Here are some close ups:



Overall, I love the contrasting whites and darks in the spread, with the touch of gold.

Week 5:
Week 5 took me a while to decorate, mostly because I was always out on the weekends which left little time for me to play. Either way, here's an overall look at Week 5 of my 2016 Project Life:


Here are some close-ups:




I think my fav part of this layout has to be the large gold alphas on the brown Project Life card. And I love that the gold alpha, gold striped border on the bottom right, gold heart and the gold bordered date box managed to tie the whole layout together subtly. I seem to have a touch of gold in every single layout I do but I can't seem to stop (and I regret nothing)!

No comments:

Post a Comment