February 2, 2016

PROJECT LIFE 2016: WEEK 3


I really liked this week's spread. I managed to get a number of great photos with a natural brown theme thanks to the photos of flowers, cupcakes and art materials. I decided to go a little less with stamps and embellishments and let the pictures speak for themselves. When it comes to items used, Kelly Purkey was my main partner in crime. However, as I'm lacking alphabets that are solid in colour (rather than just the outline), I decided to use my Posca white marker to fill in the alphas, which worked quite nicely, if I say so myself.

The 'I like pretty things' Project Life card was from Studio Calico, which took all my strength to prevent hogging it. I love it, to say the least. But I guess it worked beautifully in this spread showcasing all my favourite things in one.

But enough words, here are some close ups of my spread (I've included captions detailing some of the items used in the close-ups):

'FRESH' was stamped using Kelly Purkey's stamp and coloured-in with Posca

Vellum, gold heart and labels

'Hey Beautiful' sticker from Me & My Big Ideas

Hope this gave you some ideas for your next Project Life spread!

No comments:

Post a Comment