February 1, 2016

FEBRUARY GOALS


February sees me starting a new full time job from Monday to Friday as a Radiographer, which means my time spent doing all things creative will now take a back seat (for now). I'm not too fussed about this as unlike my previous years working Monday to Friday, I now don't have any uni work to complete concurrently (hooray!) which means once I get home, I have all the freedom to work on anything creative (if I'm not too tired, ie). So compared to January, my goals for February will undoubtedly be slightly different, and even maybe a little less creative. But before I get to that, here's a look at how my January goals turned out:
  • ü Launch my digital shop
  • ü Get a job
  • ü Document every day in my Hobonichi
  • x    Spend less than $300
  • x    Create 5x digital stamp sets
3/5 things accomplished is better than none, right?

So for February, here are some of my hopefully realistic goals to achieve:

  • Draw every day
  • Spend less than $300 (let's do this again...)
  • Get up to date with my Project Life
  • Read two books: Big Magic & Reluctantly Charmed
  • Eat lesser sweet things!
Let's do this!

3 comments:

  1. Good luck on your goals! Spending less is always a challenge for me as well. That's a good one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, love your blog. Your little project life folder is cute, where did you get it from please and what's the name of it xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, it's a 6x12" Thickers folder. I got it from Spotlight which is an Australian craft store

      Delete