February 7, 2016

BULLET JOURNAL: PART IV

February has come around faster than I know it, which meant that a new set-up for my Bullet Journal was required. But before I get ahead of myself, here was the last spread of my Bullet Journal for the month of January:


This pattern was similar to the blue pattern I had on my previous spread, but instead of triangles, this was focused on squares.

Anyway, I eliminated quite a few things for my February set-up. For one, I didn't include a February calendar because January's was left unused, and for another, I eliminated my 'Goals' section as well (which I know I shouldn't have, because it did keep me on track last month, but oh wells). You can see how I set up January's layout here. I did, however, keep my monthly overview and my habit tracker as it proved the most useful.

For my first week and spread of February, I decided to go for a minimalist view (kinda like my first BuJo spread which you can see here), and I quite like it.


Most of the designs here were drawn with pen (Micron 01), with the exception of the alphas which were stamped using Kelly Purkey's Shoreditch alpha stamp and Kaisercraft's stamp pad. I then added some stippling within the alphas to give it some patterns. I will definitely be experimenting with stippling a whole lot more in the days to come. That's about it for this part of my Bullet Journal series, but you can check out more Bullet Journaling posts by clicking here for part one, here for Part II and here for Part III. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment