December 28, 2015

BULLET JOURNAL: PART II

I've been using my MTN for my Bullet Journaling studiously for the past few days and I love it. I'm still experimenting with different ways of documenting things, but I will definitely be sticking with this system in the new year. Here are two spreads I've done so far:


I've been quite fond of doodling this little baby elephant and it will definitely make a comeback in future spreads.


I have more or less settled on a few things that works for me though, such as:
1- 0.3 Micron Pen for the date
2- Blue Black 0.28 Unistyle Fit for the body
3- All text written in caps
4- Red 0.28 Unistyle Fit for tasks completed and for tasks migrated
5- Green 0.28 Unistyle Fit for events
6- Black 0.28 Unistyle Fit for dashes indicating events explanation

I'm also particularly loving how coloured Versamagic stamps are appearing in the mix, together with some washi tape. I've still yet to try out many other formats and mediums though, so stay tuned for the next part of this series!

No comments:

Post a Comment