September 20, 2015

WEEK THIRTY-EIGHT IN MY MTN

I must admit, my inspiration ran out again this week. I started off by pasting the green dotted paper from Pink Paislee's Atlas collection during the week and was all for decorating it to bits, but when I eventually sat down to do so on Saturday, my mind went blank. I didn't wanna spend too much time playing around with embellies and it didn't help that my list of things to do this weekend was extraordinarily long either. So I just decided to go with the flow again and use up some of the bits of papers lying around on my table. It didn't turn out too bad in the end, but I do wish I used more embellies than that pictured. Either way, here's the full spread:



And a little close up:




I decided to use my limited edition blue Midori Traveler's Notebook this week (and probably the following weeks too) as it was making my brown MTN a little too fat when placed in conjunction with another notebook, my kraft folder full of bits and pieces, a cardholder with polaroids and a zip folder with more of my stash. At least this way, both of my MTNs will be used to its full potential.

Anyway, as mentioned before, the underlying paper used was from Pink Paislee. The  washi tape was from Washi Tape Australia. Virtually every embellishment, stamp, rub-on and sticker you see in the picture is from Kaisercraft. I didn't quite know what else I could add to my page, so I added in 'Wander' at the bottom before calling it a day. I still love it, nonetheless, and I think the boldness of the Pink Paislee paper made it all better.

2 comments:

  1. Hi,

    I came to your blog after reading your guest post in the Everyday Traveler's Class. I really love your MTN layouts, and being a previous Filofax user I find your Filofax pages fascinating as well.

    I'd just like to know, what is the size of the photo on your layout and what did you use to print it? Was it a portable printer of some kind?

    As a fellow Melbourne-based stationery enthusiast I've added your blog to my feedly list and I look forward to reading more of your posts!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi dear!

      Thanks so much for the kind words! So sorry for the late reply though! I am currently using my trusty Canon Selphy CP910 to print my pictures. It is small and kinda portable, but its quality is pretty good for its price! I put all my pictures on the Collect Photo App first before exporting those photos then putting them in the Project Life app where I can put two pictures in one 6 x 4" frame. I then print it using my Selphy with a bordered layout then print it. It's hard to picture it when just using words so I'm planning to create a post on it soon. And hopefully then you'll get an idea!

      Regards

      Delete