August 23, 2015

WEEK THIRTY-FOUR IN MY MTN

This week's layout took a little more time than usual, mostly because I had a hundred little options to choose from. I decided that I wanted to use my new Reading List stamp set from Kelly Purkey though, so went with a bookstore kinda colour theme. I was still very much in love with Heidi Swapp's Wanderlust colour theme, so decided to integrate them together. This was the result:



I utilised stickers and enamel dots from Kaisercraft, embellies from a Project Life kit (I can't seem to recall the name though!), a regular kraft tag and papers from both Crate Paper's 'Notes and Things' and Heidi Swapp's 'Wanderlust'. I love the tinge of gold that's been added to the mix too.

Here's the full layout:



Washi, stickers and stamps have been my perfect trio recently in making my pages look complete. I have yet to create a page with just the one medium but I think I should really put that to a challenge!

Until next week!


6 comments:

  1. Love the color combination! Very classy/classic, yet still fun at the same time. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Love the pops of gold against the blue.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Nadia,
    LOVE your MTN posts! I look forward to seeing these whenever they are here or on Instagram. Wondering what kind of watercolor set you have pictured here? I use an el-cheapo from Officeworks but I'd like to try something nicer, and something small for travelling - this one looks like just the thing.
    Chs,
    Jen.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jen!
      Thanks so much and so so sorry for the late reply! The watercolour set pictured is a Daler Rowney set. You can get it on sites like larrypost.com.au. Their shipping ain't too bad too!
      Regards

      Delete