August 1, 2015

AUGUST

I can't believe it's already August! Time is flying by so fast these days, especially with work occupying my weekdays and cleaning occupying my weekends! But this weekend, I decided to chill, take some time to breathe and work on my planner decorations. It's been a while since I've decorated my planner to more than just the sides, but knowing this week won't be too busy, I jazzed it up a little more than usual:

Next week's layout!










I've used a number of supplies for this spread from Kaisercraft for the stickers, to different stamp sets, including those from Studio Calico. But of course, the major player in all my layouts are washi tapes. Layering washi tapes is the most effective way to create colourful, crazy spreads. I've yet to learn the art of it to a full extent, but I'm having fun experimenting!

No comments:

Post a Comment