August 30, 2015

A FRUITY WEEK IN MY PLANNER

Truth be told, I was just out of ideas for this week's planner decorations. So I decided to just go with the flow and go with a 'whatever happens, happens' attitude. I wanted to centre my theme around pops of colours like those used in Amy Tangerine's Rise and Shine collection, so went with a watercolour base and some washi tape which suited. I added in some stamps and watermelon/lemon sticky notes, and bam, another weekly spread done and dusted:

This week's fruity spread

This was the result. Sure, it could have been neater, nicer or what have you, but I'm happy enough so why not, no?

1 comment:

  1. "So why not" indeed! Everyone deserves a chance to not worry about things being perfectly tidy anyway - and what better way to do that than with such bright colors! :D

    ReplyDelete