October 9, 2014

Filofax A5 Antique Rose Finsbury!

This purchase was literally a 'touch and go' buy. I wasn't planning to keep it all and I didn't. Someone was selling it on the Australian Planner Sell/Swap group and seeing it wasn't being picked up by anyone, I thought I'd do the honours. Besides, like I said in my Personal size Antique Rose Finsbury review, I didn't quite like the colour and still stand by that. So the moment I received it, it went straight up on the market. I didn't manage to get many pictures on it, and when I did, all I ended with were blurry ones, so please excuse them! And since I've already reviewed the Personal Antique Rose Finsbury here, this will just be a small two picture post:


Inside

The only difference between the Personal and A5 sizes were the amount of pockets the A5 had of course. The A5 had an additional notepad holder at the back, an ID card holder at the front and an extra pen loop. But other than that, it's the same ol' same ol'. I'm glad this baby will be going to a new owner who will obviously love it more than I would!

2 comments:

  1. What's the name of the planner swap group? I live in Australia and its really hard for me find other planner lovers here

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jenny, you'll need to be accepted but this is the Facebook group here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/675864349125141/

      They sell a variety of things though, not just Filofax. You just have to come up lucky with these things (and have a lot of patience!) Good luck! :)

      Delete