September 19, 2014

Australia's Filofaxshop is on SALE (again!)


Just to let my beautiful readers know, Australia's very own Filofaxshop is on sale again for Spring! Their selection isn't as great as their last clearance sale, but there might still be something out there for you! I'm not sure how shipping is like worldwide but definitely get on their site if you're in Australia / NZ! For me, unlike their last clearance where I spent my savings on A5s and Personals, this time, Minis, Pockets (and just one Personal) were put into my cart. More specifically:

1- Mini Malden in Grey (I just couldn't decide between the Vintage Pink and Grey though!)
2- Pocket Holborn in Wine
3- Pocket Osterley in Grey
4- Personal Saffiano in Bright Purple

I was on the hunt for pocket and mini sized Filofaxes to try out recently but 'knowing' (more like, having a gut feeling) that Filofaxshop was probably going to throw another clearance sale for the change in season, I was a good girl and waited it out. And I'm glad I did. Their prices for Filofaxes really does drop when it's clearance time, so I'm glad with my purchases. And because I'll be getting new Filofaxes next week, there will definitely be review posts on each of them so stay tuned!




NB. I am not affiliated with Filofaxshop in any way. I just thought to let you guys know as my blog will definitely not be running if not for you planner addicts!

3 comments:

  1. Yay thanks for the tip - now if only the site would load

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay snagged myself a pocket metropol. Oh myyyy such bargains!

      Delete
    2. Yay! Their site has been down a couple of times before but I'm glad you managed to get something you like! :)

      Delete