July 10, 2014

Kikki K Travel Wallet

NB: I want to remind my readers that filo-sophical will soon be changing to lettersinnovember@blogspot.com come 27th of July 2014. Read about the post here.

I normally don't do fashion / bag reviews, and this won't be the first. I recently purchased this gorgeous little travel wallet from Kikki K for more than half price and I just wanted to share how it looks, just because:

Such pretty box





Inside

The only problem I had with it was this weird stain on the inside of the flap, which I'm thinking is caused by the glue they used. I've emailed them about it asking if I could somehow get an exchange / new one and shall update with their response:

Stain on the cover from.. glue?

They're currently on sale for $40AUD, but as I'm a Kikki K member, I managed to get an extra 10% off. This was meant to add up to a total of $36, but I managed to get it for $32, as it was in fact a 10% on the original $80 price. This may have been an error on the cashier, but hey, I'm not complaining. Also, as I purchased this in the month of July, I managed to get free gift tags from their new confetti collection as I own a Kikki K diary. You can get this item free for any Kikki K purchase in the month of July, online too. All you have to do is key in the code: DIARYLOVEJULY to get your free gift tags.

Also, here's a comparison of size with a regular sized MTN:

Comparing the wallet with MTN

Now I just need a place to travel to...

4 comments:

  1. Ooh pretty! I love the wrapping just as much aha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahah I agree with the wrapping! Kikki K always has such beautiful wrapping, even my mum loves them (even if the item doesn't tickle her fancy!)

      Delete
  2. AnonymousMay 15, 2023

    The wallet is an essential part of your life. You need a good wallet that is durable, convenient, and practical. You will find many different types of wallets, but each one has its special purpose. A man’s wallet can be used for a lot of other purposes. For example, a wallet can hold money, credit cards, receipts, and even important papers. Some men use them as purses for their keys and other items.human made wallets

    ReplyDelete
  3. AnonymousMay 15, 2023

    The best travel wallets for men are durable and hold a lot of cash. There are also some good travel wallets for men that have a zippered pocket on the inside.best travel wallets for men

    ReplyDelete