May 3, 2014

Stationery Galore

My parents came back from Singapore this morning and they brought along some stationery love for the one and only. These were the collection:

Stationery from Singapore!

From left to right, top to bottom:
1- Tim Holtz Distress Ink and applicator from Made With Love
2- Washi tape - fabric & masking tape of different sizes from Daiso
3- Mitsubushi Uni Style Fit with refills of different colours from Urban Write

I love the variety of stationery they have in Singapore. They have collections from all over the world that are rare to find in Aussie. Unfortunately. And although I know for a fact that there is a Daiso store in Melbourne city, they're selling things for $2.80 a piece compared to just $2 in Singapore! So my mum went on a buying spree of Washi tape for me there.

Also, I've seen Tim Holtz Distress Inks being used recently in My Purpley Life, and I know I had to try it out. They were available in Australia but only through online stores, unfortunately. Add the $7 to $9 postage, and the item turns out to be more expensive than realised. So my mum was happy to buy me a starter pack in a small scrapbook store called 'Made with Love' that was only available in Singapore and Indonesia.

And lastly, the Mitsubshi Uni Style Fit pens. They're a great set of gel pens with a nib size of only 2.8! They have ones in 3.8, 5 and 7 too but I love the thinner nibs in my Filofaxes. They take a whole less space when writing which means more notes to pack into one column!

No comments:

Post a Comment