January 18, 2014

A5 Domino Review

So I was out today (again), scouring the shops occupying the lower half of Melbourne's Elizabeth St, when lo and behold, I found myself an A5 Domino in Officeworks! For a steal, I might add. I wasn't really looking for it and it wasn't exactly the colour I wanted, (it being red), but who could complain when the whole thing costed only $16.45?! I know. I was shocked / amazed myself. And it was definitely a chance I couldn't miss. The A5 had some minor defects though and that's probably why it was so cheap. It didn't include a plastic slip case like my Personal Domino did and it had a tiny scratch near the back spine (shown below). But weighing the colour and the minor defects with the price, I'd still buy it any day.




After my lucky strike at Officeworks, I went down to David Jones to check out their sale. Turns out, they too had some Filofax clearance. There were no reduced red stickers on the actual organisers, but I think my two organisers are able to last me for a while. Besides, I found accessories to complement my A5 Domino for another steal of a price:


And that's it for my Filofax adventures today!

No comments:

Post a Comment